Re: [mosquitto-dev] which client library to choose

Thanks for your information, that's a good news.

             Dave Sellars
             <dave.sellars@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  General development discussions for
             mosquitto-dev-bou         the mosquitto project
             nces@xxxxxxxxxxx          <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                                                        cc

             2016/09/20 14:53                                      Subject
                                       Re: [mosquitto-dev] which client
                                       library to choose
             Please respond to
                  General
                development
              discussions for
               the mosquitto
                 project
             <mosquitto-dev@ec
                lipse.org>

I've been using it in a product for a couple of years now, it's very stable
and we're using the C++ wrapper with no issues. The wrapper is a *very*
thin layer around the C API so as long as you understand that, you should
have no problems using the C++ API.

HTH