[mosquitto-dev] which client library to choose

Hi ALL:
	We are trying to use Mosquitto as MQTT broker in our product. Now, we
try to figure out which client library to use.
	So far, I am looking at the Eclipse Paho C library and libmosquittopp
library.
	Since we are developing in C++, so the C++ wrapper in libmosquittopp
library looks quite good for us.
	My questions is that the C++ implementation of libMosquittopp client
library is stable enough for product use? Is there any feature missed for
this library?

Thanks very much.

Michael

Back to the top