Re: [mosquitto-dev] Is it possible to get a list of current topic subscription from mqtt ?

In general this is not possible from MQTT.  It might be possible from a specific broker with its own specific facilities.  But what you are asking for is essentially what the broker does anyway.  If the size of the message you are sending is small, there would be little difference in just sending the message vs inquiring as to the existence of any subscribers.

Ian