[mosquitto-dev] Is it possible to get a list of current topic subscription from mqtt ?

Hi,
I am looking at using mosquitto for some project. I wanted to understand one thing. Is it possible to subscribe to some topic which can give information about the lis of current subscriptions in the broker? I am looking at a use case wherein I would have a publisher publish a message for a topic only if there are subscribers for that topic. I understand that the publisher and subscriber should be independent, but just wanted to check if this is possible

Thanks,
Vignesh Aigal

Back to the top