[mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto Client Connection via SSL

Hello,

We are using Mosquitto Client (mosquitto_pub in particular) to try and publish messages to another MQTT host.  We are terminating SSL via nginx. When we try and connect to the host directly, we have no issues connecting. The problem we are facing is connecting to the host:port using SSL. We have verified that SSL termination is working correctly using HiveMQ (websockets).

Very Respectfully,
Cesar Covarrubias

Back to the top