The main thing that I was waiting for/blocking was the re-write of the Mosquitto events system/model:

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mosquitto-dev/msg01167.html

nick.

On 2016-07-07 14:08, Ian Craggs wrote:
I'm not sure what Roger's current plans are for MQTT-SN - I'll check
with him.  I am definitely interested in bringing RSMB fixes back into
the Eclipse project so that the project code there is the best and
definitive.  I had only held off because I thought that MQTT-SN
support in Mosquitto was "imminent", I didn't want to step on Roger's
toes, and a MQTT-SN gateway working alongside Mosquitto seemed like a
reasonable approach.

My other thought is if there was a way for me to add MQTT-SN support
into Mosquitto as a completely separate module internally, but it
looks integrated, like a plugin.

Ian