I have make it more mosquitto style and created this fantasy code:
https://gist.github.com/njh/10746150

nick.

On 2014-04-15 11:53, Ian Craggs wrote:
What sort of API would that library have?

Ian
On 04/15/2014 08:34 AM, Nicholas Humfrey wrote:
Moving mailing list;

How hard would it be to turn the mosquitto (server) into a library that can be embedded in applications?

nick.

On 13 Apr 2014, at 09:12, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Nick,

I've heard of a few people having a broker on each node - if not doing
exactly what you say, it's not far off. I think it's a great idea.

Cheers,

Roger