Re: [mosquitto-dev] Configuration of bridge on both directions

Hello Roger and all,

I see, so the issue was the way I was simulating the connection loss (with kill -9).

I did a setup with brokers running in two different machines and then I disconnected them (by pulling the cable). After reconnecting and waiting for the bridge to be up again, the messages were delivered to the remote broker. I'm using QoS 2 for the tests just to make sure it works but, as you mentioned, any QoS > 0 should work because it's queued locally.

I'll update the bug so people won't be mislead.

Thank you
Marcelo Diniz