Re: [mosquitto-dev] 0mqtt

Hi Nick,

That would be *relatively* easy. The main reason I haven't pursued
something similar in the past was deciding the level that the library
would sit and how it would fit together with mosquitto the standalone
broker. Plus it'd be quite a lot of work :)

I've started work on the port to using libuv event loop library for
handling the network code which is also a big change. It should
simplify the broker code substantially though which will hopefully
make it easier to approach the library idea.

Feel free to submit an enhancement request!

Cheers,

Roger