Re: [modeling-pmc] VIATRA2 is not operating as an Eclipse open source project

This does not account for the 15+ contributors mentioned by Daniel.

Wayne

On 08/02/2012 03:34 PM, István Ráth wrote:
Dear Wayne,

The version number is bothersome, but is nowhere near as big a deal as the IP exposure of having potentially accepted contributions outside of the IP Due Diligence process.

The fact that there are "quite a few" consumers makes this particularly worrisome.

There are no IP contributions from outside due diligence. All of the contributors that you listed (and whose work is contained within VIATRA2) are our current/previous long time colleagues and everyone is covered by an IP Employer consent form (each of which have been faxed to the Eclipse Foundation during the past few years).

Regarding the CQ, you are right that it should list all of the developers as it represents the original version plus the most recent delta (this has been a mistake on our part).

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research associate