Re: [modeling-pmc] VIATRA2 is not operating as an Eclipse open source project

Dear Ed,

changing the version number is in principle not an issue of course. However, we are aware of quite a few third party software components that use VIATRA2 and indicate their dependencies using version numbers. I suspect a sudden version number decrease might cause problems for the authors. Are there any best practices on how to do this properly?

Many thanks for the help!

Istvan