Re: [modeling-pmc] FW: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Where would you like your Galileo bugs?

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] FW: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Where would you like your Galileo bugs?
Thanks, Christian.  I agree, that would not be a bad approach.

The hope regarding components is that the “I’m a project now, not a component” feature of the portal will be available in the next (OK, like 6) months, which means having them separate now may mean not having to create a bunch later.  Plus, I suspect Kenn will want to delegate to each component the responsibility of maintaining these train bugs.  I guess it’s best left up to the Project Lead to determine what’s best for their project.

Best,
Rich