*From: *Janet Campbell <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date: *Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:00:26 -0400
*To: *"'eclipse.org-planning-council'" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx> *Cc: *'Sharon Corbett' <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Barb Cochrane' <barb.cochrane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject: *[eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Release - IP Review

A quick update for everyone. Below is a list of Projects for which we are still waiting on information for the IP Review. Obviously, we are running out of time. If we have made an error, let us know. Otherwise, please get your information to us ASAP and we'll do what we can to complete the associated reviews before the release review.

Modeling M2M ATL Missing Missing
  STP SOA Tools Platform  (STP)  STP  Missing  Missing
  Tech Rich Ajax Platform  (RAP)  RAP  Missing  Missing
  Tech  Subversive  Subversive  Missing  Received May  27
  The Eclipse  Project  Equinox  Missing  Received 15  May
  The Eclipse  Project  JDT  Missing  Received June  3
  The Eclipse  Project  PDE  Missing  Received June  3
  The Eclipse  Project  Platform  Missing  Received June  3
  Tools  CDT  CDT  Missing  Missing
Janet
Janet Campbell
Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)