From: Janet Campbell <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:00:26 -0400
To: "'eclipse.org-planning-council'" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Sharon Corbett' <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Barb Cochrane' <barb.cochrane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Release - IP Review

A quick update for everyone.  Below is a list of Projects for which we are still waiting on information for the IP Review.  Obviously, we are running out of time.  If we have made an error, let us know.  Otherwise, please get your information to us ASAP and we'll do what we can to complete the associated reviews before the release review.

Modeling M2M  ATL  Missing  Missing

STP SOA Tools Platform  (STP)  STP  Missing  Missing

Tech Rich Ajax Platform  (RAP)  RAP  Missing  Missing

Tech  Subversive  Subversive  Missing  Received May  27

The Eclipse  Project  Equinox  Missing  Received 15  May

The Eclipse  Project  JDT  Missing  Received June  3

The Eclipse  Project  PDE  Missing  Received June  3

The Eclipse  Project  Platform  Missing  Received June  3

Tools  CDT  CDT  Missing  Missing
Janet
Janet Campbell
Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)