Re: [modeling-pmc] feedback on GMT web site

Rich,

Until such time there is a policy for advertising external entities (commercial, academic, or otherwise) on the Eclipse.org website, I agree that all references should be removed.  As Ed mentioned, you won't find links to IBM or Borland on the EMF or GMF sites.

Do you consider commercial advertisement on the same foot than academic marking.
I would be interested by an official confirmation of this.

Best regards,

Jean.

Back to the top