RE: [modeling-pmc] feedback on GMT web site

Ed,

I specifically said 'components' of a project should not have logos.  If I
understand correctly ATL is not a component of M2M; I might be wrong.
Project logos are fine.

I think the modeling project has the best logos in the Eclipse ecosystem.
It is just you have too many.   I am not sure how many components there are
in the modeling project but if they all had their own identity I am sure
they would look nice but have absolutely no meaning to the outside world.

Btw, this has nothing to do if the logo is Eclipse related or not.  IMO,
logos are used to create identify for a solution.  I guess the question for
you is what solution are you trying to communicate?

Btw, I am not sure if I understand your comments about RAP.  Ajax is spelt
with lower cases.   This was officially sanctioned by the OpenAjax Alliance.
:-).

Ian