Re: [modeling-pmc] feedback on GMT web site

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] feedback on GMT web site
Yes, it provides marketing value to the contributing organization.  Eclipse should remain neutral with respect to all its contributors, commerical or not.  That said, it’s not the Modeling PMC’s place to decide on this matter, so I’ll defer to Ian and/or Bjorn to tell us the official word.

I’d just add this final bit... Are there commercial supporters of academic research that results in contribution to Eclipse?  In the case of openArchitectureWare, are there individuals associated with this organization that profit from their involvement?  It’s a sticky area that I would rather avoid altogether by removing all links to external contributing organizations.

Thanks,
Rich