[modeling-pmc] Teneo for EMFT

Bjorn,

I want to be sure that I follow the processes properly, so I'm looking at filling out this form for Teneo:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_provisioning_request.php

Martin Taal's contribution of Teneo (Hibernate and JDO support for EMF models) has already been reviewd and approved by Janet, and Martin has already completed the committer forms.  All we really need is to create an additional folder in EMFT's existing CVS structure:

I can create the bugzilla components myself with the nice committer tools and we'll reuse the EMFT newsgroup, so it seems there's perhaps not a good reason to fill out the provisioning form and that doing so will perhaps cause confusion.

Is it okay if we just ask the webmaster directly to create the CVS folder (teneo) and give Martin access (and perhaps Nick for admin purposes if that's okay with Martin)?  This is the only thing we need to get started...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

Back to the top