[modeling-pmc] Fw: Status Teneo?

Guys,

Teneo has completed its legal review and is ready to begin committing code to CVS.   I would like to make the provisioning request for this as subproject within the EMFT project, as long as there are no outstanding concerns.  Is everyone okay with that?

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

----- Forwarded by Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM on 06/12/2006 09:29 AM -----