Re: [modeling-pmc] Fw: Status Teneo?

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] Fw: Status Teneo?
OK with me, provided the Technology PMC gave approval for the code contribution and the Contribution Questionnaire was submitted.  Or, are we reprocessing this request and first obtaining PMC approval for the code contribution prior to a new Contribution Questionnaire submitted via the Modeling PMC, iaw http://www.eclipse.org/legal/ContributionQuestionnairePart1-v1.0.php?

Either is fine with me, as long as we’ve got the process steps covered.

Thanks,
Rich