[modeling-pmc] Re: Teneo for EMFT

Bjorn,

I filled out the form just as you requested.   Thanks for the very speedy answer!

New Project Validation Phase Provisioning Request

Name: Ed Merks
Email: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 905-413-3265
Process: I AGREE

New Project: Eclipse Modeling Framework Technology
Host Project: Modeling PMC

_____ Committers _____
1. This is the list of committers. They will be provisioned with
  UNIX accounts after they have filled out the online and paper
  forms and agreements.
2. [webmaster] Use this list to create the unix groups.
3. [EMO legal] Use this list to mark project leads.

   Name: Martin Taal
   Email: mtaal@xxxxxxxxx
   Project Lead: YES
   Website: YES
   Download: YES
   Packages: Access to the new teneo component nested under EMFT

   Name: Nick Boldt
   Email: codeslave@xxxxxxxxxx
   Website: YES
   Download: YES
   Packages: Access to the new teneo component nested under EMFT

_____ Initial CVS Components _____
The only thing we really need is a new folder called teneo in /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.emft/teneo

_____ Project Database ______
1. [EMO process] Set the proposal database to 'creation review successful'
2. [EMO process] Create the project entry in the Foundation database

_____ Project Website ______
1. [webmaster] Create the /cvsroot/org.eclipse website CVS component.
2. [webmaster] Create the initial "intentionally blank" default index.php file in that component.
3. [webmaster] Create the www.eclipse.org/[shortname] directory
4. [webmaster] Set up the auto-update mechanism from the CVS to the www.eclipse.org directory
5. [webmaster] Grant CVS access for the website to:

     Name: Martin Taal
     Email: mtaal@xxxxxxxxx