[mobile-iwg] Meeting Minutes Updated: BiWeekly Pulsar Call, Thursday May 21st

Hi All,

Thanks for calling in today.

I updated the Meeting Minutes from my notes:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-21-May-2009

The key decisions were:

- The group accepted the Pulsar Logo proposal#2, page 2. (details in minutes). Ian to commission matching "icons" - We need to finalize a verision of the SDK provider guidelines. needs definition of what is a SDK. next step: group needs to formally vote and accept the guidelines.

- Nokia, eRCP (Gorkem?) and Motorola to submit the details for Pulsar Quickinstall View to Gustavo for inclusion in Pulsar code by Tuesday May 26th.

Best Regards,

Christian

Back to the top