[mobile-iwg] Changes on QuickInstall View

Hi david,

As we discussed today, here is a list of the main method that were changed:

org.eclipse.mtj.internal.pulsar.ui.view.P2InstallerUI#runInstaller

org.eclipse.mtj.internal.pulsar.ui.view.P2InstallerUI#runUnInstaller

the rest of the changes probably don’t have a high impact, but it would be nice if you can take a look at them. We can wait for feedbacks until next Wednesday 11:00AM our time (GMT-03:00). That would give us sometime to do changes if necessary and generate the RC2 build.

If you think is necessary we can also do a quick call on Tuesday or Wednesday

gep

Back to the top