RE: [mobile-iwg] Weekly (Technical) Pulsar Call - Thursday, April 9th

I unfortunately can not make the meeting this Thursday.  I will try to have
a proposal for the Pulsar site available before the meeting.

Three other things:

1) I was under the impression that we agreed not to pursue the Pulsar server
for the Galileo release but defer it until a later release.  For Galileo we
would add the url for the p2 sites directly to the client.  Is this still
the plan?  If we are doing a Pulsar server, we need to have Eclipse IT ready
to host it.
2) On the overview document,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/GalileoExecutionPlan, it seems you have the
Eclipse Foundation proposed to write the client documentation.
Unfortunately, writing document is something that we can't take on.  I am
find we helping create the Pulsar site.
3) For the future, is the plan to have meeting bi-weekly on Thursday at the
same time?

Thanks
Ian