[mobile-iwg] Pulsar Web Content

All,

For the Pulsar web site, I would suggest we focus the content on the user experience and ensure successful adoption of Pulsar.   I would also like to promote the Pulsar participants/ecosystem.

I am thinking there would be the following content:

1)       Download Button – to download the Pulsar package

2)       Getting Started Information

a.       Pulsar documentation to get started and description of the components

b.       MTJ webinar that we have recorded

3)       For each steering committee member, I would like to include a reference to their developer program/forum and include 1-3 links to relevant information.  For instance, have a link to Forum Nokia and 1-3 links to information from Forum Nokia.

4)       A link to a page that included other Pulsar member offering to show off the ecosystem

5)       Links to the Pulsar working group information  (this would not be highlighted but closer to the bottom)

Let me know if anyone has any comments or thoughts.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227

blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com

twitter: https://twitter.com/ianskerrett

Register Now for EclipseCon 2009, March 23-26

Back to the top