[mobile-iwg] Mobile Working Group TECHNICAL Conference Call, February 19th

Hello everyone,

As discussed in last weeks call, we will start with two separate "workstreams" in the Mobile Working Group Conference calls.

The technical calls are focussed around two main topics:

- "How to create a packaged product" in the Galileo Timeframe.
- Roadmap for Eclipse 4.0 Timeframe

I propose to have our next "technical" call on Thursday, Feb 19th.
Notice this is one week after the "strategy" call, and somewhat "out of sequence" of our 2 week schedule.
(I will be on vacation and traveling the following week.)

An early agenda is on the Wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-19-February-2009

Until then, let's collaborate on the open items from last time.
I updated the Wiki Main Page slightly to reflect the main areas of work that we need to focus on:

   * MADK Out-of-box Experience and Workflow
   * What Eclipse Projects should go into MADK 1.0?
   * Analysis of the Packaging Requirements and Impact

Anyone with good ideas, please post on mailing list or Wiki.

Thanks!

-Christian

Back to the top