[mobile-iwg] Mobile IWG Conference Call - Strategy Workstream - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009

Title: Mobile IWG Conference Call - Strategy Workstream - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009
In the last meeting, we decided to separate our meetings into two workstreams:  a Strategy Workstream and a Technical Workstream. This will help better organize the topics so people can be most productive. You are welcome to participate in either, or both Workstreams.

As a reminder, the Mobile IWG charter describes four areas of focus:
·     Product

·     Product Roadmap

·     Promotion

·     Best Practices

The Technical Workstream will be focused on creating the MADK  Product Roadmap and creating the first MADK packaged distribution for download.

The Strategy Workstream will focus on Promotion and Best Practices. In addition there will be an update from the Technical Workstream on the status of the roadmap and packaged distribution.

The first Strategy Workstream meeting will be held Feb 12, 2009.

The proposed agenda for the call (including dial-in numbers) is posted on the Wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-12-February-2009

For your local timezone please use this link:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=12&year=2009&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=224

Best Regards
-Dino Brusco

Back to the top