[mobile-iwg] BOF Meeting at EclipseCon

In addition to the planned Monday morning EMIWG Meeting,
I also submitted a "Birds of a Feather" (BOF) proposal.

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=804

The intention of this BOF is to give us an opportunity to reach creators as
well as users of IDEs and SDKs for mobile devices, and discuss the technical features and requirements to be successful in our "post-Galileo" work to create
an Eclipse Mobile Application Development Environment.

I also created a WIKI page to help collect talks and presentations
at EclipseCon which are relevant to the Mobile Industry.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/EclipseCon2009Overview

Please feel free to edit and add any presentations you know of which
may be interesting for this group!

-Christian

Back to the top