RE: [mobile-iwg] Telecon Nov 18th | Mobile Industry Work Group

Title: Telecon Nov 18th | Mobile Industry Work Group

For those that might be ppt challenged, I have created a pdf version of the presentation.

Also, it seems the mail list software saves ppt attachment as bin files but if you rename the file to end in .ppt you get the powerpoint version.

From: mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dino Brusco
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:11 PM
To: mobile-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mobile-iwg] Telecon Nov 18th | Mobile Industry Work Group

Since the draft Mobile Industry Work Group (MIWG) proposal was posted a few weeks ago (http://www.eclipse.org/org/industry-workgroups/mobilewg.php)  we have been getting some interest in learning more about both the strategy and tactics of the proposed MIWG. To help address these questions to a wider audience, we plan to hold a telecon so that all interested parties can learn and ask questions.

The telecon will be held, Tuesday, November 18th at 9:30-10:30am (pst). Here is the call-in info:

1-613-287-8000
1-866-362-7064
Passcode: 880932

I have attached the slides that we will review.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested in helping to make Eclipse the de-facto standard for mobile application development, please attend this introductory overview.

Look forward to speaking with you at the telecon next week.

Dino Brusco & Christian Kurzke, Motorola