[mobile-iwg] Telecon Nov 18th | Mobile Industry Work Group

Title: Telecon Nov 18th | Mobile Industry Work Group

Since the draft Mobile Industry Work Group (MIWG) proposal was posted a few weeks ago (http://www.eclipse.org/org/industry-workgroups/mobilewg.php)  we have been getting some interest in learning more about both the strategy and tactics of the proposed MIWG. To help address these questions to a wider audience, we plan to hold a telecon so that all interested parties can learn and ask questions.

The telecon will be held, Tuesday, November 18th at 9:30-10:30am (pst). Here is the call-in info:

1-613-287-8000
1-866-362-7064
Passcode: 880932

I have attached the slides that we will review.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested in helping to make Eclipse the de-facto standard for mobile application development, please attend this introductory overview.

Look forward to speaking with you at the telecon next week.

Dino Brusco & Christian Kurzke, Motorola