Re: [mmt-dev] MMT Downloads

Answers below:

Le 24/05/2012 07:36, Ed Willink a écrit :
Hi

QVTo: well done you successfully followed the move from modeling/m2m/downloads to mmt/downloads so that RC1 appears at mmt/downloads.

ATL: Your RC1 appears at modeling/m2m/downloads but not at mmt/downloads. Please copy across and update your promotion script.
I updated and tested the promotion scripts, the RC2 will appear on the right place.
There is no need to move RC1, M7-RC1-RC2 are nearly the same.

By the way, thanks for moving all the existing builds to mmt !

At about RC3.5 there is usually a be-nice-to-mirrors message; clean up old downloads. At this point I propose to delete m2m/downloads. Creating a symbolic link is of little use since the downloads.php doesn't follow it.
ok

    Regards

        Ed Willink

begin:vcard