Re: [mmt-dev] Fwd: Re: [modeling-pmc] ATL project co-leadership

Hi

A reminder. An election for MMT/ATL co-leader started on 23rd May. The status is currently +3,0,-0 with 3 not voting.

Monitoring the project mailing list and participation in elections are important committer responsibilities. Failure to vote is currently preventing the ATL project having an active leader. Therefore, if after two weeks from 23rd May, the missing votes prevent an election, all non-voting committers will be retired immediately.

If sufficient votes are received, non-voters are invited to justify remaining as committers by communicating their plans on this list before the Juno release date (June 27).

     Regards

        Ed Willink