[mdt.dev] Fwd: [modeling-pmc] Action item for EMFT and MDT from today's Planning Council Meeting

Team,

Now that RC1 has been (is being) declared, we MUST ensure that outstanding Galileo "must do" items are resolved. As you can see from the email below, the MDT project is gaining a reputation... for the wrong reasons. Component leads, please add comments to the following items to indicate your compliance:

254164 Localization - Babel

UML2 Tools still needs to confirm that it is registered with Babel.

254085 New & Noteworthy

All components need to ensure that their New & Noteworthy pages in Eclipsepedia exist (I can't find ones for XSD or UML2 Tools) and are up to date.

254112 Work Together

This one is a little subjective, but all components should at least ensure that they work as well with all of the Galileo projects installed as they do with just their dependencies installed.

254297 Branding

UML2 and UML2 Tools need to confirm that they are using the new "Eclipse Modeling Project" branding.

If I can be of any assistance with interpreting or completing any of these items, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kenn