[mdt.dev] Galileo End Game

Team,

Thanks to those of you that have added comments to the outstanding Galileo "must do" items - we only have two more to go for RC1 (due yesterday). Please give some attention to the Galileo "should do" items as well; while not absolute requirements, each component should be able to weigh in based on where they stand.

Now that our first release candidate builds have been completed and content is frozen for the release, it's time to update the status of your plan items (if you haven't already done so). Looking at the project plan (seeĀ http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.mdt), I see a number of committed or planned items have not been resolved. Please mark them as resolved (if in fact they are) or set a value of '-' for the "galileo" flag (and update the target milestone) if these items are being deferred to next release.

Now would also be a good time to re-familiarize yourself with the Modeling project ramp-down policy (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Ramp_Down_Policy/Galileo). In particular, all changes between RC1 (yesterday) and RC2 require review/approval from a PMC member (e.g. me); changes after RC2 require even more attention (see the policy for details).

Thanks,

Kenn

Back to the top