Re: [mdt.dev] Release Review Docuware

Thanks Kenn,

I also found this page, which has links to a docuware template and archives of all previous reviews:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Release_Reviews

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg
Rational Software - IBM Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Kenn Hussey ---05/20/2009 12:11:48 PM---I'll forward the email. AFAIK, the content this year needs toKenn Hussey ---05/20/2009 12:11:48 PM---I'll forward the email. AFAIK, the content this year needs to be the same as last year (that's why I referenced last year's pre

Kenn Hussey <kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx>

MDT developers <mdt.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/20/2009 12:11 PM

Re: [mdt.dev] Release Review Docuware

I'll forward the email. AFAIK, the content this year needs to be the same as last year (that's why I referenced last year's presentation as an example); the difference this year is that we will NOT be doing a consolidated presentation for MDT (although it would still be good to circulate your slides to the team for review).

Cheers,

Kenn