From: mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:13 AM
To: 'SBVR developer list'
Subject: RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Class diagrams of metamodel --
INTERPRETINGCLASSDIAGRAMS of the SBVR XMI FILE

This underscores Mark's assertion that we should design a separate
metamodel
for use in the tooling, and interpret the CMOF models delivered by the
specification as a definition of XMI serialization for SBVR.  This is
different from the UML specification where the MOF metamodel is also the
basis for tool design and code generation.