RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Class diagrams of metamodel -- INTERPRETING CLASS DIAGRAMS of the SBVR XMI FILE

INTERPRETING CLASS DIAGRAMS of the SBVR XMI FILE

To understand any SBVR Metamodel class diagrams generated from the SBVR XMI
as SBVR 1.0 specifies them, they must be interpreted using what is in effect
a UML PROFILE for SBVR 1.0 as found in Clause 13.2 of the SBVR 1.0
specification.

Class diagrams generated from the SBVR XMI are NOT UML DIAGRAMS with UML
semantics.  They are UML notations with an SBVR semantics.

I have attached a summary of Clause 13 with footnote references to the SBVR
1.0 specification.

Donald