RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Code checked into CVS

Kenn,

I don't have a firm idea about when it's appropriate to start doing builds.
I am thinking that it is best to wait a few weeks as others get involved in
reviewing the initial metamodel design.  This is especially true of the
metamodel modifications for usability with EMF.  There may be a number of
breaking changes as we sort this out.

Dave

> ... once we get builds set up for SBVR, that is.
> Incidentally, what is your idea of when we would want to
> start doing builds? We'll need to get Nick involved at some
> point to help with this...

Back to the top