From: mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 1:54 PM
To: 'SBVR developer list'
Subject: RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Code checked into CVS

Kenn,
Thanks for reviewing this.  I am trying to follow the best practices for
project management established by UML2.  I will look into the releng
configuration for builds and add a project set file.  The commits were
tagged with a bugzilla, so they should be reported in the build release
notes.

Yes, I accidently added the 'model' folder under plugins with a
misconfigured module setup.  But it seems that there is no way for me to
delete this in CVS.  Should I contact sys admin about deleting this
folder
in the repository?

Dave