RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Wiki page for SBVR requirements

Thanks, Kenn.  I'll create the Bugzilla entries today.  And thanks for
pointing out the need for a plan item related to sample SBVR model(s).  This
is a critial item but I neglected to create a plan item for it.  I will
leave this general for one or more sample models, determined by what the
community can help create/contribute.  At a minimum, I hope that part or all
of the EU-Rent example from the SBVR specification can be made available in
XMI format for a test case.

> Wouldn't pop-up menu actions in the
> Project Explorer view (the last committed item) depend on a
> content provider for the Project Explorer (currently a
> proposed item)?

I have a reasonable pattern for creating a popup menu that works on both the
Project Explorer and other views or editors.  I used this for UML2 and have
it working in my SBVR prototype.

The Project Explorer content provider uses a wrapper class for navigator
items that implements IAdaptable (as is done in the default provider
generated by GMF).  I then implement an adapter factory for the navigator
items.  And popup menu contributions are adaptable, as follows:

   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus">
      <objectContribution
      	adaptable="true"
            objectClass="org.eclipse.sbvr.Thing"
            id="sbvr.actions.addSBVR.vocabulary">
         <visibility>
            <objectClass name="org.eclipse.sbvr.Vocabulary"/>
         </visibility>

Back to the top