From: mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 11:30 AM
To: 'SBVR developer list'
Subject: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Wiki page for SBVR requirements

I created a Wiki page containing requirements for the first release of
the
SBVR component.  I designed this page based on the requirements wiki
page
created for the WebTools project.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT-SBVR_0.7_Release_Requirements

Please send any feedback or suggested changes to this list.  When we all
agree on the initial requirement list, I will create a bugzilla for each
item and flag them with a [Plan Item] tag.  I will then prepare an
initial
CVS commit for the model, edit, and editor plugins generated from the
CMOF
metamodel (annotated with the appropriate bugzilla number).

Thanks for your contributions,
  Dave Carlson