De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Ed Willink
Envoyé : mardi 24 janvier 2017 10:09
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Eclipse Oxygen M4

Hi

Visibility of each EPP is dependent on approval by its maintainer.

IIRC Cedric Brun is the Modeling EPP maintainer. He is not always particularly quick at approving. Since approving EPPs must be a miserable releng activity, I praise his perseverance rather than criticize his lapses.

I suspect M4 is just an oversight prior to Christmas rather than a policy change.

    Regards

        Ed Willink