[mdt-papyrus.dev] Bug fixes on Master / Mars branches

Hi Everyone,

As a small reminder:

When you are working on some bug fixes, they should be developed on master branch, to be sure that the regression won’t be coming up again on next Papyrus version. However, when the change is compatible with existing release, e.g. Mars currently, it is also nice to cherry pick it on the Maintenance/1.1 branch.

Neon (master branch) will be there only in one year. If we are able to fix bug on current version, that’s better for our users.

Regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48