[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Refactoring Service] Questions

Hi,

I am working on a Refactoring mechanism[1] to avoid to break cross-references between several projects in workspace during an action which implies a URI change.
The task begins to take form but I have some questions:
  •  When I externalize the Profile Application of a model, the Refactoring service is triggered. I would like to know if this seems a good behaviour or the mechanism needs to exclude it for this use case (or others if you have suggestions) ?
  • Today, the mechanism uses LifeCycleEventsProvider service to unload external resources.  This service depends of MultiDiagramEditor service and this is blocking because I would allow the use of Refactoring service to outside of Editor context like with Project Explorer action. Are there good reasons for LifeCycleEventsProvider service is dependent of Editor ?

Regards

Gabriel

1: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/Neon_Work_Description/NewFeature/Papyrus_Refactoring_Service
--

  Gabriel PASCUAL
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Back to the top