[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus-Master-Tests is back!

Hi,

Thanks to the work done by François, the build Papyrus-Master-Tests (https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Master-Tests/) is now able to finish again before timeout. A popup window was opened during the tests, so the tests could not continue. The temporary solution has been to add the @InteractiveTest, but this is a temporary solution. A enhanced solution is planned, with preferences set during test to avoid popups.

However, the test suite is now failing, with 10 tests failing, divided into 2 parts:

-        4 bugs on deployment diagram: this diagram has been regenerated with latest templates and some fixes have been made. I will let the people that did the updates on the diagram fix the issues.

-        The other bugs are related to the stereotype application / unapplication tests. It would be nice to have them fixed. I did not have time to investigate what was the cause, but these tests were OK or not there before the timeout issue (3 weeks ago). Who can handle that?

Regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48