[mdt-papyrus.dev] Timing Diagram: More than one state invariant?

Hi, Team,

Does anyone know why the timing diagram does not allow the user to create more than one state invariant on a lifeline?

The diagram, itself, suggests by the use of a plural form that one should be able to create more than one (see below).  However, in the CustomFullLifelineStateDefinitionCompartmentCreationEditPolicy class responsible for creating state invariants, the code is clearly creating a state invariant in the model only if it would be the first one covering the lifeline (see below).  If there is already a state invariant, then this edit policy creates only a view for the next one, without a semantic element to back it (which actually results in an NPE that I have “fixed" in my workspace).

What is intended here?  Should there only be at most one state invariant covering a lifeline?  Or should it allow multiple?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top