De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Andrew Eidsness
Envoyé : vendredi 4 avril 2014 14:51
À : mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Deprecated folder in repository

As someone that fits into the "outsider" category I agree with this.

The particular problem I had was importing projects with EGit's "Import Projects" wizard.  I imported based on the project name that I knew was needed and didn't notice that I had accidentally selected versions from the "sandbox"
folder, when I actually needed copies from elsewhere in the tree.

I don't think that deleting old projects matters as much, but from a new-developer perspective it would be really helpful to have a Team Project Set available somewhere -- perhaps in the releng folder.

-Andrew