Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Deprecated folder in repository

As someone that fits into the "outsider" category I agree with this.

The particular problem I had was importing projects with EGit's "Import Projects" wizard.  I imported based on the
project name that I knew was needed and didn't notice that I had accidentally selected versions from the "sandbox"
folder, when I actually needed copies from elsewhere in the tree.

I don't think that deleting old projects matters as much, but from a new-developer perspective it would be really
helpful to have a Team Project Set available somewhere -- perhaps in the releng folder.

-Andrew