[mdt-papyrus.dev] all Diagrams need to be regenerated

Hi all,

ALL DIAGRAMS NEED TO BE REGENERATED

According to the bug 343361, bug 343092, bug 335987, bug 342954    I created 3 new Papyrus Extension Node for the gmfGen :

                1/Compartment Visibility Preference : it allows to define the visibility preference for the compartments in the gmfGen

                2/Compartment Title Visibility Preference : it allows to define the visibility preference for the compartment titles

                3/Label Visibility Preference : it allows to define the visibility preference for the label (Link Labels and External Node Labels)

These 3 nodes are described here :  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Developer_Guide/Papyrus_diagram_generation#Papyrus_Extension_Root_Node_Description

for the bug 343092 :

- all compartments with title should have the field "Needs Title" set to true

-> a new tool in oep.gmfgenextension allows to change this field on the selected compartment

- to hide the title, you should use the new gmfgen node: Compartment Title Visibility Preference

for the bug 335987

- all external nodes labels and link labels should be referenced by the new GMFGen Node Label Visibility Preferences.

-> icons for role are located in oep.diagram.common/label_role

-> warning with the preferences pages :

for example :

same pages for AssociationNode, AssociationLink and AssociationBranchLink

-> now we should have a page for AssociationLink and AssociationNode (change the field "DisplayName" in the gmfgen of the element

-> AssociationBranch and AssociationLink should have the same "Display Name", BUT AssociationBranch should be located before AssociationLink in the model

- the element which have labels should provides the EditPolicy ShowHideLabelEditPolicy

-> for links it is done in a super class

-> for node, you should provide it in the GMFGen (a tool is provided in oep.gmfgenextension)

for the bug 342925

- a new node Compartment Visibility Preference allows to define hidden compartments by default. Currently, I'm not sure it is useful.

Best Regards,

--

Vincent Lorenzo

01-69-08-17-24