[mdt-papyrus.dev] change for Compartment Title Visibility

Hi all,

                According to the previous mail,  I worked about the Compartment Title Visibility. Up to now, in the GMFGen, for the compartments, for the field « Needs Title » we set false.

According to the generated code, in this case, the compartment don’t have Title, BUT,

the user could define the title visibility in the preference page. If this visibility was true, the title was created by PreferenceInitializerForElementHelper.initCompartmentsStatusFromPrefs.

It was a bad thing, because we did respect the gmfGenModel.

So, I modified this behavior :

            When « Needs Title » is false, the compartment doesn’t have title!!!

Impacted code :

AbstractPapyrusNodePreferencePage

NodeCompartmentGroup

PreferenceInitializerForElementHelper.initCompartmentsStatusFromPrefs,

ShowHideCompartmentAction

If you want have a title for your compartment, you must :

-       Set « Needs Title » to true (a tool is provided by oep.gmfgenextension)

-       use the new GMFGen Node : Compartment Title Visibility Preference to define which title are hidden by default.

--

Vincent Lorenzo

01-69-08-17-24

CEA Saclay DRT/LIST/DILS/LISE